... continued from steps 1 to 12
13. Fold the left hand point back.
15. Mirror the same folds on the right panel.
16. Bend the left panel as shown.
17. Crease from back to front only 2/3 of the way.
|Note: to see a complete video of the folding instructions, go to Paper Airplane Google Video. You can start and stop the video as needed to help while folding. The link will open a separate window.|
18. Study photos 18 and 19 carefully. These folds are difficult to describe. Try to duplicate them as shown in the photos.
19. Mirror the folds on the right.
20. Turn the plane over and fold the point back and crease as shown.
21. Turn the plane over again. The result should be similar to the photo.
22. Crease wing as shown.
23. Moisten the crease with your tongue. Do this slowly and carefully or you could receive a painful paper cut on your tongue.
24. Carefully tear off strip of paper. Save the strip of paper because you are going to need it to make the tail.
NOW GO TO STEPS 25 to 35
Model aircraft instructions steps: | 1 to 12 | 13 to 24 | 25 to 35 |
| Home page - Best paper airplane in the world | How to fly it | Top of page |
All contents copyright © 2000,
Conceptos Digitales C.R., S.A. All rights reserved.
URL: http://www.zurqui.com/ Revised: Oct. 5, 2013